The Gout Remedy Report Review
Gout Remedy Report Review
Website: Click Here
Owner: Joe Barton
Company: Barton Publishing Inc.
Delivery Method: Online – Digital Download
- The 47-page Gout Remedy Report eBook
- The Wiffle-ball Gout Cure eBook
- Kidney Stone Removal Report
- 10 Deadly Health Myths eBook
- Lessons From the Miracle Doctors eBook
The Cure Your Gout Program is a holistic approach to anyone who is experiencing the debilitating and chronic pain of gout. Many people don’t know that gout has been around for thousands of years! The Gout Remedy Report begins by explaining facts about gout and its’ various causes.
Joe Barton then gives an overview of the three approaches you can take to help with your gout – traditional medicine, homeopathic remedies, and dietary changes. Once this foundation is given, he focuses on 7 homeopathic remedies that you can try. He recommends that you try each one of these remedies separately so you can determine which remedy or combination of remedies works best for you.
Home Remedy #1: Create a special drink from an ingredient that you probably already have in your cupboard: On pages 21 and 22 the guide shares a simple drink that cures many gout attacks in just two hours at home!
Home Remedy #2: Drink this special fruit juice to stop your gout attack and help to prevent future attacks: On pages 22 and 23 you’ll learn about this fruit juice that has special properties to stop your attack in a few hours and to help balance your body against future attacks.
Home Remedy #3: Take Herbal Supplements: On pages 24-27 you’ll learn how to make use of certain herbs to help decrease or eliminate your gout symptoms.
Home Remedy #4: Drink Your Water! On page 28 you’ll learn how much water you’ll want to drink, as well as the reasoning behind this concept.
Home Remedy #5: Support Your Health by Using These Supplements. On page 29 and 30 you’ll learn how to support every organ in your body by providing it with the extra nutrients it needs.
Home Remedy #6: Learn About the Curative Powers of Apple Cider Vinegar. On page 34 the author shares the healing power that this drink can provide for you and your gout symptoms.
Home Remedy #7: Cleanse Your Kidneys. On page 35 you’ll learn more about the important role of healthy kidneys in keeping you symptom-free.
Note: Since diet often plays a major role in creating gout, the author also focuses quite a bit on foods to avoid and foods to incorporate into your diet on a regular basis. Most of these steps are intended to be taken after you’ve been tested using Western medicine and diagnostics. In this way you can be sure that you have gout, since there are a few other conditions that mimic gout. Once you’ve been diagnosed, the guide recommends that you continue working with your physician, and also enlist the help of an Eastern/Chinese naturopath, as well, as you test and use these home remedies.
Cure Your Gout Pros:
- Excellent background about gout, its’ history and its’ causes
- Program is holistically designed, and based on traditional Eastern medicine, which is then combined with latest tools that Western medicine has to offer
- Proven program that is backed by a large number of testimonials
- Provides a wealth of information, yet uses a fairly easy, 7 proven remedies
- Helpful supporting bonuses included
- Highly cost-effective when compared to cost of traditional medicines, pain-killers and such (which don’t work on the cause of gout -rather act as a band-aid)
- Common-sense plan for healthy, long-term living that affords an opportunity to live relatively pain and symptom free
- May seem a bit complex for some to implement and follow
- While thoroughly researched with excellent results, program is not designed by a medical doctor, and therefore it is recommended that you consult a medical professional while following the program.
The Cure Your Gout Program is right for you if:
You are committed to reducing or eliminating your gout symptoms, and appreciate a holistic, cost-effective and comprehensive plan that utilizes several approaches. By holistic, we mean that you’re open to a program that combines traditional Eastern healing therapies, some lifestyle changes and modern medical solutions to ensure the highest chance for success in reducing or eliminating your gout symptoms.
Author Joe Barton is passionate about healthy living and natural healing, and has been publishing books and eBooks for over 15 years. He has a team of writers, researchers, medical consultants, and customer service professionals that support his products.
He runs a health topic forum and enjoys a solid reputation on the internet. As a bonus, Joe not only offers these 7 gout home remedies, but he also provides 4 bonus eBooks that go a step further, which help to expand your knowledge by offering information about sleep apnea and other health conditions that tie into the disease of gout.
His work is well written and researched, and is an easy read. By providing this additional information, you’ll be better prepared to communicate in the often-confusing world of Eastern and Western medicine professionals. This knowledge will help you to understand all your options, regardless of the solution or solutions you select.
We strongly endorse the Gout Remedy Report, and recommend you visit the Gout Remedy Report website.